If you continue browsing the www.eskariam.com, website, ESKARIAM shall assume that you agree to the installation of cookies, giving us consent for them to be installed on your computer.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent and stored on the computer from where you are accessing the www.eskariam.com website (PC or personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, or connected television) facilitating the use of the same in order to offer a better service.
The www.eskariam.com website uses both first- and third-party cookies that help us to improve the quality allowing us to compare, remember, control and understand how our users browse the website, identifying what they found and didn’t find useful, therefore being able to improve the browsing process.
The cookies used by the website do not harm your computer. They are used solely to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary for the page to work properly (technical and customisation ones) and others are used to improve performance and user experience (analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising).
This website uses temporary session cookies well as permanent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the website, expire when your browser is closed, while permanent cookies store data in the terminal to allow them to be accessed and used in more than one session, usually expiring after a period of time that may range from two months to two years.
You can opt to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Whenever cookies are disabled, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way that cookies are disabled is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu in the browser where you can find instructions. You can choose which cookies you want to work on this website at any time via your browser settings; for example:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Types of cookies:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are handled, the website may use:
- Technical cookies:any that allow you to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist on the same, such as monitoring traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access sections.
- Customisation cookies: any that allow you to access the service with certain general predefined characteristics according to a set of criteria on your terminal such as language, browser type.
- Analysis cookies:any that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used for measuring the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the development of user browsing profiles.
- Advertising cookies:any that allow the management of the advertising space in the most efficient manner possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookiesl:these cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same. You can unsubscribe for the use of your data for advertising by visiting IAB Spain. You will continue to receive other advertising but this will not be based on your specific interests.
The specific opt-out systems listed in the above table in relation to the cookie in question (these systems can involve the installation of an “opt-out” cookie on your computer in order for your deactivation choice to work); or other third-party tools available online, which allow users to detect cookies in every website visited and to manage their deactivation.
ESKARIAM is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the third party privacy policies contained in this cookies policy.